Tuesday, August 6, 2013

An era of Boo ~ A Collection of Two Storylines

Honestly, the title gives it all away.

These Storylines were voted for by you-BDB Unbound fans.

Enjoy!


Jane Ghardian
*The last few hours in the early morning are always the longest. They really drag on. All the rooms are cleaned, so I sit down at my desk and look at the stack of files to be updated. I let out a deep sigh and pull up the first file to put in the updates. A few minutes pass. I start humming along with the radio that's on low. Out of the corner of my eye I see a movement. I peek around my computer and don't see anything. A few minutes later I see two green eyes peek from around a corner. Boo? What the? He never comes down here. I don't say anything or acknowledge that he's here. I continue my typing and keep a sly watchful eye, curious as to what exactly he's up to.*

Boo Ghardian 
*I've followed the smell here. The smell of food. The smell of happiness. The smell of... sniffing the air, yup, BACON. Basically the best thing in the world besides well....

MOI.

Sniffing the air some more as I paw open the glass doors and enter the Infirmary ALL the way, careful of my tail, I will find the smell. I will find the bacon. It's MINE*

Jane Ghardian 
*I continue to type as he slowly makes his way around the entire room. After watching a minutes I notice that each time he comes to a drawer or cabinet he stops and sniffs. He's looking for something? What would he be looking for? Dodgy? But he hasn't been down here in a while. I don't have any food down here only hot cocoa. I finished with one file and move on to the next. I keep watching as he continues to make his way around the room.*

Boo Ghardian 
*Pawing open a cabinet, the thoughts of bacon forgotten as I see something in there. Is that...... YARN?? Fur really? YARN? Or is it string? SOMETHING. I need it! I NEED it. NOW. Nudging the drawer open more, looking inside as I browse.... whoa, IT IS. SCORE!!! Taking it in my muzzle, and chewing as I lower myself down... THE FUCK? It's... STUCK. It's stuck on my face. It's... sticky.

What sweet hell is this?!*

Jane Ghardian 
*I notice him getting into a cabinet. A few seconds later he comes out with the tap stuck to his face. I try my damnedest not to laugh. Not to make any noise at all. Where the hell is my phone? I need a picture of this. I search my pockets. Nope. Damn I left it in the file room. I close my eyes and have to focus myself so I don't laugh. I clear my throat and get back to typing and wait to see if he comes over for help.*

Boo Ghardian 
*Trying my best to get it off... OMG, I'm forever tangled in this web. This is how I'm going to go. I can see the headlines now:

Boo Boo dies tragically in HELL

Front page also! Now if only I could read.... but then again, it wouldn't EVEN matter!!! I would be dead... hello, dead people can't.. THERE'S JANE. Jane's dead! Maybe I could be a ghost too!!!*

Jane Ghardian 
*I watch as he frantically paws at his face until one of his paws gets stuck too. I cover my mouth to mute the giggle. Damn I really wish I had my camera. He starts trying to use the floor to help pry it off of his face. After a few minutes he gives up and just lays there. Spread out on the floor with the tape stuck to his face and his paw stuck to the tap. I decide to finally help him. I push my chair back and go around my desk. I look down at him. He doesn't make any eye contact but his tail flicks slightly. I laugh a little then wait for him to look at me.*

Boo Ghardian 
*I am dead. Dying. Starvation. Oh, the Scribe Virgin is going to come for my SOUL. Blinking and looking around until I catch eyes with Jane... WHOA, she caspered over to me. I've seen Casper before so of course, she's like him. She's not stinky, unless she's been snuggling with V. Help.... please........?*

Jane Ghardian 
*He lets out a very faint "Meof". I bend down and gently remove his paw from the tape, then the tape from his face.* Now, what are you doing down here? There is no Dodger and no food. I doubt you came to visit. *He sits there looking around more. I roll my eyes and go back to my desk to continue my files. Still clueless as to why he is in here anyway.*

Boo Ghardian 
*After silently praying to the Scribe Virgin my release from tape hell, I tilt my head to the side and look up at her. Bacon. I followed the bacon and it led me here. But there's a teeny tiny problem, there's NO bacon. Not at all. This isn't even remotely FUNNY. I came. I saw. I need FOOD*

Jane Ghardian 
*After a few seconds of sitting down I watch as he slowly makes his way back towards the door where he stops.* There's no food anywhere down here. Furry tail to the main house. I'm sure Fritz has bacon for you. * I roll my eyes again. I think I just need to call it a night. I'm having a conversation with the fucking cat.*~


Vishous Ghardian
*Sitting at my desk messing around on YouTube while I wait for the various scans to finish when I come across a random video entitled "Cat In A Shark Costume Chases A Duck While Riding A Roomba". What the fuck? Clicking on it I watch as it's literally a cat...dressed a shark....riding a Roomba....chasing a duck. A wicked smirk coming to my face as I get a brilliant idea. Practically leaping from my desk chair and running to the closet. Digging through all the shit we have in here.* Seriously Cop how many fucking coats does one male need? There you are.... *Pulling out the box and blowing the dust off it. We've had this for a while true? Opening the box and taking out the Roomba before quickly putting batteries in it and looking around the room.* Now where did Jane put that costume she got for Dodger and Boo.....*Walking to our room to see if it's there.*

Boo Ghardian 
*Retina scanner!? Eat BALLS!!! Blinking away the lightening flashes in my eyes, the world still spinning as I belly crawl in the room. I really think they should just do away with that and just put in a CAT door! Finally my vision clears and BAM I'm looking around the now.... vacant Pit. Weirdos. If I had a super cool hangout, I'd be plopped on the couch, watching TV. Then again.... sticking to the shadows and paddling over to the couch, I jump up onto it as my claw hits the remote. Baseball. BORING!*

Vishous Ghardian 
*Coming back from Jane's and my room with the costume in my hand and looking over at the TV with a raised brow.* I don't remember having that on....*Walking towards the couch and seeing Boo sitting there. The smirk widening on my face as I look down at the cat* Ahh just the feline I wanted to see. *Watching as he tilts his head to the side and meows at me before I reach down and pick him up.* No fussing and this will be painless true? *Holding the cat in one arm and the Shark costume in the other as I begin to work it over his head*

Boo Ghardian 
*Shaking and trying to get out of V's grasp as he holds me like I owe him money!!! Just take it off Tohrment's credit Card and be done with moi, you fiend!!! Finally, he puts me back on the couch and I glare up at him. Dude... I am... a shark. This is kinda cool. I've seen Jaws and P.S. the shark basically wins at life!! Sighing inwardly and turning back towards the tv, feeling like I can take on the world... suddenly I'm BACK in V's arms and he has a smirk on his face*

Vishous Ghardian 
*Walking back towards the kitchen where I left the Roomba and shaking my head. I think Boo needs to lay off the bacon, that costume was a large and it still barely fit on him. Taking the Roomba off the counter and putting it on the floor, then putting the cat on top of it before turning the thing on and taking a step back.*

Boo Ghardian
*Suddenly, I start to move. As in, I'm not doing anything to MOVE my body. What kind of sweet hell is THIS?! Widening my feline eyes as I zoom across the floor, meowing loudly to deaf ears, even AS V puts on the Jaws theme TO drown out the sound. Why DO this to moi?! What did I ever do to YOU besides you know... be more handsome!*

Vishous Ghardian 
*Dying laughing as the Roomba continues to do it's job and clean up the kitchen, the living room, under the Foosball table. The look on the cat's face is fucking priceless and the synchronization with the theme music from Jaws is perfect if I do say so myself. I jump over the couch to grab one of the camera's we have lying around and begin to film it knowing the brothers will get a kick out of this.*

Boo Ghardian 
*Suddenly, we're heading towards the wall. ABORT, ABORT, ABORT!!! This is NOT cool!! Blinking, too stunned to move even as we bump HARD and then... it turns around heading towards the other wall. OMSV, REALLY?! What would BooShark do in this predicament? Calming myself, all but my tail twitching, I glare up in V's direction EVEN as he videos me, my claws unsheathed. Swiping at his shitkickers on my way by, I miss... I MISSED*

Vishous Ghardian 
*Laughing even louder as Boo crouches down on all fours, the head of the shark costume completely blocking his own. I continue to film as I walk over and reach into the box to see if there's anything else. Grinning widely as I pull out a small remote. Oh this is way too good true? Pushing a button having no idea what is going to happen and nearly falling over as the Roomba begins to move in a small circle over and over and over again. My sides beginning to hurt from laughing so hard.*

Boo Ghardian 
*Around and around and around... where BooShark stops? Nobody will know!! Suddenly hiting the wall again, still going in circles, my eyes darting around the room. My belly starts to feel funny. Making eye contact with V before opening my muzzle and EVERYTHING coming out, including my breakfast that consists of bacon and slim jims, which of course goes in a circle too. I meow even more loudly, suddenly... hungry*

Vishous Ghardian 
Fuck cat! *Just as I'm about to stop the thing I watch as the Roomba begins to clean up the cat's mess. After a few times going over the spot the mess is gone.* Well shit that was easy. *Pressing another button and the thing speeds off towards the living room, repeatedly hitting the couch as it tries to go under with no success* Hmmm maybe I should stop it....*Listening to the cat's insistent meows not helping anything but making it that much more hilarious.*

Boo Ghardian 
*After hitting it SEVERAL times, I've lost count because... I can't fucking count, my tail goes stick straight. DAMN YOU, VISHOUS!!! Hitting it once more, suddenly it turns and heads back towards the wall, bouncing off it once even after my tummy starts to feel weird again. I can't take this torture!!!*

Vishous Ghardian 
*After a few more moments I hear three beeps and the Roomba stops. Walking over to it I look down at the cat and shrug* Must be done cleaning. *Shutting off the camera before reaching down and quickly getting the costume off the cat. Tossing the costume and camera on the couch before picking up Boo and taking him to the door, opening it and placing him on the other side. Watching as he tries to run away but is still dizzy from his ride and wobbles from left to right. Unable to walk straight. Sighing as I can just hear what the females in the manse would say I turn around and grab the bag of bacon bits from the cabinet and walk back to the door.* Yo Boo? *He turns and hisses at me before his little nose starts to work and he cautiously walks back towards me. Crouching down I pour some Bacon Bits into the palm of my non-gloved hand and hold it out to him. As he tentatively begins to eat them I can't help but smirk as I hear him begin to purr.* See cat? We're still good true? *Leaning against the door frame as I continue to watch the feline eat.*~

XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment