Monday, August 19, 2013

The Bastards booty (Contraband) ~ Story Line

Honestly, the title gives it all away.

This Storyline was voted for by you-BDB Unbound fans.

Enjoy!



Syphon Ghardian
*Walkin’ into the dinin’ room, the large table covered with books an’ files at one end; somethin’ Throe an’ Xcor must be workin’ on, shakin’ mine head, I cannae figure it out. Tossin’ the bricks o’ the bounty on the table that we confiscated from the lesser’s SUV; hit the wooden surface with a ~THUD~. Hearin’ mine brethren banterin’ as they come into the room, talkin’ ‘bout the fine packages that we ‘ave stolen, our leahdyre still ‘as not directed us as t’ what he would like us t’ do with the contraband.* Tis this goin’ t’ be our new line o’ work? *Chucklin’ at the absurdity o’ the comment* 

Throe Ghardian 
*Walking in behind the rest of the men with Xcor I see Syphon throw the contraband on the table.* Must you always send things flying through the air, Syphon? *Heading around to the other side of the table to reorganize the files and papers that flew off the table.*

Balthazar Ghardian 
*Not understanding what the humans find so appealing about this stuff but from what I have seen the humans put quite a high value on it. It has been sometime since we have found some pleasure. May haps we could trade the bundles for time with a few comely females* Throe how much money do thee think this tis worth? *From Zypher's grin I can tell he agrees with mine train of thought. Since mine leahdryre has still not spoken I am not sure he feels the same way*

Throe Ghardian 
*Looking up as Balthazar calls my name and noticing his grin.* It does not matter how much it is worth. It remains here for now until Xcor decides what is to be done with it. I know what you are thinking and that is not what it is to be used for. *Glares at Balthazar then at the other two as well.*

Zypher Ghardian 
*Ignoring Throes comments, I slap Balthazarr on the shoulder,* mayhaps we could get quite a few females to whet our appetites, aye. * I stalk to the table and pick up a bag of the white powered, aye tis should give us a few nights of fun. I chuckle at the thought and get instantly hard at the thought of it. Adjusting mine leathers I look over towards Syphon and he has a grin of pure ecstasy on his face at the thought of a night covered in writhing females.*

Syphon Ghardian 
I am always game for a tumble with the females... But if we give 'em this *pickin' up the brick* would it no' d'feat the purpose o' rompin'? Unless tis a ruse. Bait 'em... Like the Pied Piper.... Come 'ere lil' strumpet *chucklin' darkly, tossin' the brick t' Balthazar*

Balthazar Ghardian 
*Laughing* Syphon I do not care how we do it just as long as we get some females soon. *I hear Zypher agree with me.* Thee could speak to our fine leahdrye about this. *Tossing the brick in mine hands when I see Xcor Ghardian walking in. Nudging Throe* You speak to him.

Xcor Ghardian 
*Coming into the room and watching as mine men toss the contraband so freely between them. Laughing as Throe continues to try and get them in line. Wrinkling my nose as the scent of mine males' arousal begins to mingle with the scent of the drugs. With one growl I watch with satisfaction as Balthazar tries to discretely put the brick of cocaine back with the other. The look of worry flashes through their eyes before it is replaced once more with foolishness. Hearing Balthazar as he nudges Throe before looking at Syphon and Zypher I snarl* Nothing shall be done with it at this time and when -I- decide what to do with our bounty it shan't be used for your insistent need for female flesh do I make myself clear? *Pointedly staring and holding eye contact with each of the warriors before me.*

Throe Ghardian 
*Staring at the other males with a disgusted look* Do you only think with what's between your legs? This war will not be won if you are consistently worried about where the next female is so you can *grinds the word out* fuck yourselves raw. *Sees Xcor smirk at me and I shake my head.* 'Tis the only language they understand. If you have no immediate need for me at this time, mine leahdyre, I am going to my office to further work on these files and books we received from the barrister.


Zypher Ghardian 
Aye brothers why do we not head out and find some action. This stuff is no real use to us. *waves my hand toward the bags of powder.* Come Brothers let's go find some worthy females to do with as we please. I walk out with my brothers leaving Xcor and Throe staring down at the product.*~

No comments:

Post a Comment