Monday, July 8, 2013

Xhex v. Assail Round....? ~ Story Line

Dear Challa's,

Until July 10th, we're doing something special and sharing some of our favorite Story Lines of the year that previously didn't make it onto the blog.

In this one, Xhex and Assail come face-to-face..

Originally posted: March 20th, 2013

Who nominated it:  Assail

ENJOY!

XOXO!

The Unbound Team

**The gif is for your use, especially if you have a blog or if you want to upload it to tumblr. Personally, I have NO idea how to do either. I just make them! *Laughs*


Google, google, google, my friends.


Assail Ghardian
*Pulling up and parking my jaguar about a block away from the Iron Mask. Sitting back in my seat a bit as I glance at the time. 10:30 in the evening. For some this was the time to call it a day, of course I have no interest in those sort. Oh no, now was about the time my clientele began to make their ways out of the sewers and other various hell holes they called home in search of their next fix. Who am I to deny them that which gives them pleasure? Five minutes later I hear a tap at my window, a bit early this evening. Not that that should surprise me, when junkies wanted it, they wanted it right then and there. Rolling down my tinted window fully prepared for the regular sight I am surprised as I see a helmet. Grinning as the visor of the helmet lifts and I see just who it belongs too.* Why Xhex, to what do I owe this pleasure?

Xhex Ghardian 
*I'd headed out for a quick ride during my break from the IM and when I pulled up to my usual parking space, it didn't take me two seconds to zero in on the Jag parked just down the block. Immediately I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Fuck. Assail. Bringing his low life clientele around the Iron Mask, like Caldie isn't big enough for him to find somewhere else to play. Asshole thinks he's going to become the next Rehvenge, like that would ever actually happen. I casually walk toward the car and lean over to tap on the window. It slides down and there he sits, not one ounce of surprise on his face, asking to what he owes this pleasure.* Pleasure? Not sure that's quite the word I'd use, Assail. What are you doing hanging around dark alleys and side streets near the IM?

Assail Ghardian 
*The grin never leaving my face at your accusatory tone. There was always something so sexy about a female when she was pissed.* Forgive me, I was mistaken in thinking that this was still a free country am I wrong? *Watching as Xhex's eyes turn to slits as she glares at me.*"That's not what I meant Assail and you know it." Truly I do not, I simply was out for a drive, much like yourself, and decided to pull over and see what this towns night life is like. I hear the Iron Mask is quite the spot to be.

Xhex Ghardian 
*I lean against the side of the Jag, ignoring your pointed look at my doing so.* Free country? Yeah, right. *For good measure, I cross one foot over the other, smacking the side of the car as I do so, taking pleasure in the wince you try to hide.* I am very certain you are not here to take in the sights and sounds of the Iron Mask, unless it's to scope out potential customers. *You chuckle softly and start to say something, but I cut you off.* This isn't your territory, Assail.

Assail Ghardian 
*Raising a brow as you begin to talk about territory. Knowing quite well that this was Rehvenge's territory at one point in time but that is in the past.* Surely you aren't referring to your boss. *Grinning as I see you nod once and say "who else?"* Ahh how sweet, the half breed still has loyalties. *My grin widening as I see the fire flash across her eyes before she subtly glances around.* What was that? Worried someone might hear? My my.....being mated has truly changed you.

Xhex Ghardian 
*You've hit a nerve and you know it, so I have to take a breath and center myself.* I don't give a shit who overhears, and neither do you, asshat. And I didn't know you cared....*I stretch that out a bit*...that I'm mated. Sucks to be you. *I turn around and place my helmet on top of your Jag, none too gently, and wonder if I can get the bike key out of my pocket without you noticing.* And it doesn't matter if Rehv's still in the game or not. You've got a lot of Caldwell you can go play in, so take your little....business and run along now.

Assail Ghardian 
*Grinning smugly as I can tell I've hit a nerve. My eyes quickly moving to your pocket as I see you reaching for something, by the placement of your hand I know exactly what it is. Moving my eyes back up to yours as I hear you say "Eyes up here -Ass-ail." Unbuckling my seat belt I see the quizzical look cross your face.* I'm sorry Xhex, have I done something wrong? *Opening the door which forces you to take a couple steps back, I watch as your eyes begin to scan your environment, your body begins to poise for an attack. I step out of the jag and shut the door behind me.* Would you like to give me a full body cavity search? Make sure I'm not carrying anything on my person? *Smirking as I see your lip twitch with annoyance.* "You'd like that too much I'm afraid." Oh no my dear Xhexania...*Taking a step towards you so that we are mere inches apart, looking down into your eyes as they show nothing but disgust.*...I believe -you- would enjoy it too much.

Xhex Ghardian 
*If you think you are going to intimidate me, you need to think again.* Be careful, Ass-ail. *I lean in a little closer then reach up and push my finger into your chest.* The only enjoyment I'm going to get with you is kicking your skinny ass if you don't find another area of town to take your little shit bags. *I push harder and then reach around you and slap my hand against the driver's side window of your precious car.* Nice ride. Sure would be a shame to have something happen to it. *I rub my elbow across the streak I made with my hand.* And yes, you can take that however you want.

Assail Ghardian 
*Being sure to keep my emotions in check as I watch you leave a hand print on my jaguar before you smudge it with your elbow. * If I didn't know any better I would say that sounded like a threat. *Watching as you shrug and cross your arms across your chest looking relaxed. Of course I am no fool and know that you are still ready for a fight...itching for one if your scent has anything to say about it.* Now, not that I would know about any such thing but I would think it would be unwise to threaten anyone in my chosen profession....things might start to happen. Horrible things. *Fixing my tie and straightening my jacket after you disheveled it with your finger. Smirking as we are still mere inches apart, so close our chests touch with each breath we take.* Careful Xhex, you wouldn't want that male of yours to get the wrong idea about us. I hear he's the jealous, untrusting type. *A glint of amusement flashes through my eyes as I see the look on your face drop slightly. I've just pressed quite the nerve....I can tell. Mated males and females are -so- predictable.*

Xhex Ghardian 
*I laugh because I can sense that you think you've hit a nerve bringing up John. Seriously? That's the best you've got?* Oh, Assail. Whatever you think you know about me, you need to check your sources because they are giving you very incorrect information. *I look up and cock my eyebrow.* So here it is straight from me. *I reach into my pocket and pull out my bike key, and resist the urge to smile when I see your eyes open wide.* Take your little operation here and move away from the IM. That's not a polite request, by the way. *I lean over to grab my helmet from the roof of your car, being careful to let the light catch the key and reflect it toward you. I bring the key just to the surface of your car door and touch it gently, then slide it back into my pocket.* Been nice chatting with you. *I brush against the car and move back toward the IM, knowing you are watching.*

Assail Ghardian 
*My eyes roaming to your ass as you walk away. Pity she's mated...would have loved to have her for a night. Turning on my heels and climbing back into my jag, after wiping off the smudge Xhex so kindly left on my window. As I shut the door behind me I ponder for a moment. It's amusing how loyal she still is to Rehvenge....how everyone still is. It's also quite amusing how he still thinks he can pull weight in this city though he is a happily mated male. Completely reformed, uninterested in this life anymore. Sure, if he were to get back in the game he would find that things have changed...times have changed. Pulling out a cigar from my center console along with my lighter and bringing it to my lips. I continue to watch as Xhexania reluctantly enters the club. Just you wait Xhex....just let them all wait. Soon enough they will all understand that there is in fact a new kingpin in town, and unlike the Reverend....he will not give up his throne. Lighting the cigar and taking a pull from it as I sit back and await my first customer. They'll come....they always come.* ~



 photo Xhex_zps317df85f.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment