Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Story Line ~ Zszadist and Phury have the same dream

Hello, dearest Challa's.

This Story Line was voted on by the Fans of the Fan Page for their favorite Story Line in a two week period.  Read on and see exactly why.

Zszadist Ghardian
Zszadist... awaken... *The soft melodic female voice that stirred me from my sleep was like a soft caress to my senses yet it did not belong to mine Shellan.  Cracking a lid open, I bolted straight up from the bed shocked to find a woman with long flowing dark hair and vibrant emerald eyes staring down at me.  Her body was sheathed in a white flowing gown with an empress cut bodice.  Gold band that resembled ivy snaked around her arms.  My brows furrowed into a scowl as I took in this woman invading mine mated room*  Who the fuck are you?  *I growled, turning quickly to check on Bella.  "Zszadist, it is time you no longer live with the wonder of what your life would have been like had the nanny taken you from thine parents' home."  Her voice twinkled like bells throughout the room.  I had to be dreaming.  She stretched out her hand, "Come... see what thine wouldst have been like."  I didn't have a chance to tell her to get the fuck out of my room when the scene around me changed and I was staring at a younger version of... Phury.

Phury Ghardian 
*Sitting on the floor with my twin staring back into the same citrine eyes as my own. My twin has the same face as mine, we were in the midst of playing with some blocks that had been carved by hand. Each one had a design on them. Zszadist was busily stacking the blocks on top of each other as I laughed at him trying to knock them over once they are all stacked. All at once Mahmen came in she picked up my brother and I to go to our room.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*I turned to the woman as...shaking my head as I realized what was in front of me...the younger version of what could have been of Phury and me. The woman smiled softly and lifted her arm, gesturing that I should follow them* Who are you? *My brows furrowed low over my brows. Verily, she is not of the Chosen. "I am but a figment of your dream, a messenger to guide you through the recesses of what could have been. Zszadist for so long you have wondered yet closed your mind to what could have been." She gestured her hand wide again, urging me to follow. My chest expanding as I inhaled and exhaled sharply, I turned in the direction my mahmen carried us out*

Phury Ghardian 
*As Mahmen carries us I look at my twin, wiggling to be let down as I do Zszadist watches me free myself from mahmen's arms and he follow suit. We run around laughing and playing. Mahmen takes a rest and watches us play. We finally collapse on the ground out of breath. Curling up Mahmen picks us both up one at a time and returns us to our bed. The feel of her hands resting lovingly on my head. Noticing when the feel of her hand is no longer there, I know she is doing the same motion to my twin and looking at both of her twin boys. I hear her murmur* "I love my boys and you will one day be true males of worth." Curling up in a ball inching closer to my twin so I can feel him next to me I fall sound asleep.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*Watching our Mahmen lovingly stroke our heads hit me in the gut like a ton of bricks. This is what Phury had desired for so long while I never really knew such love was possible until mine own young. I stood watching the two blissfully sleeping under the protective roof of our parents' home. The two never knew pain or loss of one. Phury never felt the brutal blow of a parent who failed to acknowledge him. The female stepped in front of me and smiled softly at the twins curled up on the bed. "Tis a peaceful thing to see them this way. Yet there is more, Zszadist. There is much more that you ponder about your youth." The scene shifted as the sleeping forms of what could have been changed.*

Phury Ghardian 
*Sitting at the table side by side to my twin. From the back or front you really can not tell who is who. Our long wavy mulitcolored hair though it does not really reach our backs as of yet. But Zszadist and I are both scrawny teens, just waiting to transition. Watching as the doggen prepares our breakfast. As Mahmen walks in she turns to us* "so what will you boys be doing today?" *I look at my twin punching him on the shoulder* what are we up for today mine brother. Mahmen smiles as she walks over to ruffle both of our hair and she goes into the kitchen.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*Standing and watching as the pre-tran versions of our former selves sit at the table, I can't help swallowing back a choked sob. So many times when I worked in the Mistress' kitchen, I would see siblings rough house with each other. The mischievous glint in our eyes as we shovel in our food as mahmen leaves us to finish our breakfast has me wondering what we would do after eating. Would we have gone out into the gardens to wrestle? Just then a small girl with hair like our own toddles into the room and sits at the table. Her dimpled cheeks cracking into a huge grin as she looks at both of us. A sister! We had a chance to have another sibling!*

Phury Ghardian 
*Our sister walks in and her citrine gaze stops at me and my twin. She walks over to us and holds her arms up to me, I pick her and prop her on my lap. As she stares back between both me and my twin, her hand reaches out to touch both of our faces. She giggles and hugs both me and Zszadist and puts her arms out to my twin. He pulls her onto his lap and as he sits there holding here she runs her fingers though his hair. She murmurs to him* " our hair is all the same" *He nods and looks over in my direction,"yes it is sistermine." *Then she looks to him and asks if we three could have a tea party. Patting her on her head as he scoots the chair back and looks at me* "Come on Phury our sweet sister would like to have tea." *I punch him on the shoulder well then mine brother we should not disappoint her. As she grabs on to both of our hands her tiny one in ours. Its hard to believe when we transition our hands will dwarf hers so much more. She giggles as we head off in the direction of her room.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*I beat feet behind them, watching as the sister that never came to be smiled up at brothers that never existed. "She would have loved you both." the female murmured behind me as I stopped in the doorway leading to the gardens. Our pre-trans forms fit easily at the tiny table of our sister.* Her name? What is her name? *I asked turning to the female. The soft smile crept upon her face as she regarded me. "Serehnity. Your parents would have named her Serehnity. You would have called her your little dove as she often brought peace between you two during brotherly quarrels." I turned to watch as the three giggled over the pretend tea and thoughts returned to my own young. How very much Serehnity reminded me of my Nalla. "Come, there is much more for you to see, Zszadist." The scene around me changed again and I found myself inside Wrathh's study.*

Phury Ghardian 
*As the brotherhood stands around the desk in Wrathh's office. Our bodies all huge in comparison to each others. Zszadist standing opposite from me. At first look we are matching book ends. Our fighting stances the same matching each other tit for tat, we fight with the same vigor and are extremely brutal. Looking at the brothers all assembled around though the one that is no longer there is our brother Darius. Shaking my head to dislodge the idea that he is no longer with us and has gone into the fade. As the growl emanates from our King's throat I am pulled further from my thoughts.* " I will not let the lessers fuck with us any longer. Now we must all do what we must to eradicate this sitch." *Daggers in hand we all do a battle cry especially for our lost brother.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*We stood shoulder to shoulder, our long hair cascading down our backs as we plagued our allegiance to our king. It was then that my image turned and the profile took me by surprise. My face was the mirror of my twin. The permanent scowl I bore for so long, no longer creasing my familiar. I was as I always should have been...whole. I turned to the female and asked the one question that only mattered* What of Bella? Is she in this life?

Phury Ghardian 
*Once the meeting with our king was officially over and we received our usual fighting schedules and commenced on our way out of the office. Pausing at the door to wait for my twin.* come on let's go get a place at the table for first meal. *We all laughed and joked as we made our way down past the hall of statues. I see Fritz come in through the front carrying two heavy boxes. As he struggled with them I met him in two even strides. Gently taking the boxes from him I was suddenly aware that my twin was beside me as well. Zszadist took the other one and as we smiled we went in search of a place to put these and get some food. At the meal we all discussed ways of how we would rid the world of our enemy. The food and drink were plenty. Looking around the table as we all joked stared back at me some of the fiercest fighters the brotherhood had.*

Zszadist Ghardian 
*As the brotherhood left the study, she turned to me with a sad wistful smile upon her face. "Verily, no you wouldst be without your shellan. The mate you would have been withst would not have fared the love you hast now." She shook her head, the dark waves following around her much like Bella's. I swallowed hard and backed away from her* And Phury would he have had his addiction? Would he have ever smoked Red Smoke? *Her smile was kind yet sad. "Nay, your twin would never have had his demons. He wouldst have carried on as a male of his worth should." Her eyes bore into mine with a knowing look. "He would have been whole, Zszadist, never to have known what it twas like to lose a limb" The revelation was nearly sickening. On one hand my twin and I would have been whole, never to have the bullshit fate has dealt at our feet, yet on the other hand, we would not have our shellans.* Why the fuck are you showing me this? *She shook her head again and held out her arms akimbo. "So you could see what could have been, Z." Suddenly the scene changes and I am in the middle of a dark alley. The sound of a fight rents the air and I turn my head just in time to see Phury and me fighting a couple of lessers*

Phury Ghardian 
*The sweet sickly smell invades my nose as my brother and I fight off the lessers. I stab one and hear the pop crackle noise and see another one come for me. Standing up with a grin on my face I run at him then kick him square in the chest and watch him bounce off the wall. Just as I head for him I am suddenly jerked back by my hair to stare in the face of a barely visible face covered by a cowboy hat. As he looks at me the sneer on his face is evident that he feels he has a victory in his hands. In a country twang I hear him yell to the others* "hey I's got me a live one here." *I can see my twin fighting with another and I can tell he is trying to get ride of him. I turn to look back in the cowboys face and he has a gun leveled at my head. The fear registers in my face as he pulls the trigger.....*

Zszadist Ghardian 
PHURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Running full speed to save mine twin as the hammer cocks and the bullet blasts through his head, his body slumping to his knees and then face forward onto the hard pavement. Cocking my fist back to take out the lesser, my hand goes right through his face as the rage pours out of my scream. My scream intermingled with the horrific scream of my image. Falling down onto my knees next to Phury, my hand reaching out to stroke his head the harried footsteps of my doppelganger falls behind me as the Zszadist I could have been falls in agony next to our twin. His head is thrown back in a scream as he lifts Phury's head onto his lap. Unseeing eyes stare blankly back at me and I have to swallow the bile rising in my throat* Phury, no Phury! My twin! *My own words mirror that of the male in front of me just as the light touch of the female reaches my shoulder. "Zszadist, hast thou seen enough?" With a slight nod of my head as I stare at mine twin's body, I am suddenly jolted awake. Sitting up in mine mated bed, I reach to brush the moisture covering my face* Fuck... *The urge to beat feet out of bed and check on my twin hits me and I am across the room when the sound of Bella stirring stops me. "Nallum? What is it?" Running back and throwing myself into her arms, I hold on tight as the images of the dream flicker through my mind.* Ah nalla...it was just a dream.

Phury Ghardian 
*The bullet enters my head and ricochets of my skull. The pain is excruciating and I feel a slow tear slide down my face. The cold hard pavement slowly finds my knees as they give out then my head hits with a thud to the ground. As I drift off I can hear my twin screaming my name in a panic and I try to scream for him but the only sound is in my head. I hear muffled noises but do not know where they come from, the sound of the lesser dying at the hands of my twin is somewhat satisfying. It is as if I am heading towards the fade but I can still feel my twin stroking my long hair as his blood curdled screams echo in my head. As I feel myself drifting further away I suddenly jolt straight up in bed.The sheets are wet and tangled and I am dripping sweat. I wipe my face and pat the bed to feel for Cormia she stirs and mumbles,* go back to bed Mia. *A strong feeling to call my twin and just hear his voice but then a soft touch stops me..... As she rolls over and looks in my face* it was just a dream no worries. *As she takes my face in her hands and kisses me gently. I wrap my arms back around her and nestle my face into her soft skin and breathe in her scent.*~

XOXO!!















No comments:

Post a Comment