Thursday, October 18, 2012

Story Line - Butch, Phury, Z, Rhage and Blay find a civie and they need some help from Marissa.



Jets Overhead - Where did you go

Zszadist Ghardian
*Sheathing my daggers while Cop, Rhage, Blaylock and Phury cut up, it’s been a long night of sending fucking lessers back to the Omega. It wasn’t a big shock for five of us to end up in the same vicinity after a night like tonight. Cop and I had followed four lessers to the old warehouse district and lo and behold, there’s Rhage, Blay and Phury hand to hand with their own pack of paled out motherfuckers. Covered in lesser blood and close to sunrise, right now all I want is a shower and wrap myself up in Bella’s arms. Shaking my head at the banter between Cop and Rhage, I look over at Phury adjusting his weapons and Blaylock staring down the street. Heading to the Escalade, Cop and Rhage continue to argue over who’s driving.* If dragonbreath is driving, I’m demating back to the Manse. *Cop barks out a laugh as he twirls the keys on his finger. The four of us stop before reaching the SUV, both noticing Blaylock still hasn’t moved—his eyes still locked on a building down the street. Looking at my watch, it’s close to dawn* Yo kid, you got an itch for a nasty suntan?


Blaylock Ghardian
*I can barely hear what they are saying, because all I can feel is a weird feeling, a presence of someone around. We can't sense humans and the air is not sniffing baby powder, so I got the conclusion a civie is around. Or the Bastards. But if Xcor and his gang were around definitely they would had already shown up. I feel it coming from an abandoned building nearby and not paying attention they calling my name I head myself to there* Follow me. *I run fast and the feeling is growing as I hear the sound of our shitckickers behind me*

Butch O'Neal Ghardian
*Watching as Blaylock takes off, I quickly sense around me and see if there are any Lessers around and feeling there are not, I wonder what has him running like that, knowing we don't have much time till the sun comes up, I look over at the others and see them running as well to see what he is doing. Hearing Rhage call out after him, he just looks over his shoulder at us and keeps going* Blay, my man, we haven't got time for this shit, we have to get back, I don't know about you but I don't wanna be turned into crispy bacon *Hearing the snorts beside me, we eventually catch up to him* Where's the damn fire my man?

Phury Ghardian
*There must be serious trouble just ahead if the kid is dashing off this close to sunrise like this. Blay would never put anyone of us in dangerous sitch without good cause. As we beat feat behind him he leads us to an abandoned building.* This way * the kid roars out as we jog up a few flights of stairs. Blay’s eyes are almost crazy with what he senses. As we come upon the top floor, we hear the sobbing sounds of a female civilian.* Oh fuck No!

Rhage Ghardian
*Jogging up the steps, checking my watch and seeing that we have about 2 hours till sunrise. Not noticing that the others have stopped, I plow into Phury and hear a Ooomph, out of him* Sorry Bro! *looking over his shoulder, I see the female sitting in front of the window, crying. Letting out a low whistle, she turns her head and looks at the 5 of us, and does a crab crawl backwards away from us* It has to be Cop! All the women run from him. *whispering to Zszadist out of the side of my mouth* I think only one of us should go in, true?

Zszadist Ghardian
*Chasing after the kid, sniffing the air for more lessers. What is he doing?* Fuck Blay, what the hell is wrong with you? I don't...* Stopping beside Rhage, the tinny scent filling the air is unmistakable. It's the same smell of sorrow Phury had years ago. Something is wrong with her. Exhaling and scratching my head, hell I don't know what to do. Backing up into Cop as the smell of the female's sadness is too over powering. Blaylock steps a tentative step forward and she shrinks back further against the wall. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you, she's afraid of us.*

Blaylock Ghardian
*I step closer to her and I can feel her fear with our presence. She doesn't seem to be phisically injuried but 5 giant males in front of her doesn't look like a day in the park. I keep a safe distance to her listen to me and I down on my knees* Hello you. Are you hurted? *She says no with head and keeps crying copiously* What's going on? We are not gonna hurt you. We are here to protect you. You should go home, because the sun is about to rise.* Her eyes are empty, full of sadness and pain and after an endless silence she says the worst words ever "I don't care"*

Butch O'Neal Ghardian
*Watching as Blaylock goes towards her, knowing that this female is gonna freak out soon with all of us around her. Seeing she is scared of us, I nudge Rhage and show him my cell, whispering* I am gonna call Marissa, I do not think this is something we are equipped to handle *Seeing him nod at me, I flip my phone open and see I have no reception* FUCK!! *Suddenly realizing I shouted out, as I hear the female screech slightly, looking over at her and seeing she is terrified* Sorry, my bad *Backing away from her and the others* Damn it guys, I have no reception, I will have to go back down and take this outside, okay? *Seeing them look at me and nod, I quickly run back down the stairs and outside, calling Marissa, hearing her answer after two rings, asking "what's wrong?"* Tahlly, I think we have a sitch here, need you now please *Hearing her repeat herself, I give her the address of where we are, waiting for her to demat herself here*

Phury Ghardian
*With a light nudge to my shoulder Z's eyes glance my way and I realize my coat is open leaving my weapons in short sight of the female. With a comment like she just made, those might seem inviting. I cover them up and nod in Zszadist's direction letting him know I’m tight. Blay is whispering to her in soft tones, attempting to give her some gentle reassurance or comfort. I just wish Marissa would get here, like three minutes ago. There is too much going on in the female's head and I, for one, would prefer someone with training to take care of this sitch. As if on cue, she arrives*

Marissa O'Neal Ghardian
*Dematting to the address that Butch gave me, I fly up the stairs. Seeing the Males, standing around whispering among themselves, I push past them to the doorway.* Rhage, move! you are blocking my way. *nodding to Phury and Zszadist* Primale and Z. *leaning up and kissing Butch's lips* Thanks for calling me, Nallum *I step back and make my way into the room. Looking around I catch Blaylock eyes and his nod to the big picture window. Seeing the black sky turning a opalescent grey, I nod my head in acknowledgement and take a step to her* Hello, My name is Marissa, what is yours? *putting my hand out, I see that there is some bruising on her neck and fingermarks on her arms. Without her telling me, I know she has been abused. Sadly, I have seen it before. I faintly hear her say "Ehrin"* Hi Ehrin, I can see that you are hurting. I have a place that I can take you to get looked at and fixed up* Ehrin looks up at me with a flash of defiance in her eyes that quickly fades to sadness as she says "Nothing is going to fix me now" Taking a step closer, I kneel down and place a gentle touch on what looks like a hand-print on her arm* It looks like you have been through hell, true? *at her nod and her ongoing tears I continue* We don't have all night here, but I want to help you *gesturing at then Brothers* and these burly apes want to help you too. But we all can't stay here, we will fry. And you may not care about yourself right now, but I am sure you don't really want to see these grown Males cry for their mahmens, do you? Because, I will no go anywhere without you and they will not go anywhere without me *watching Ehrin lift her head to look at the Brothers, I turn and look at them as if seeing them from her eyes, big, broad, dangerous and scary. Turning back to Ehrin* Don't let the biggness of them scare you... believe me, it will be the sobbing that will frighten you, especially Rhage, *hitching a thumb in his direction* Come on, lets get you safe *As the crying starts even louder, I hear a hitch as if she is trying to say something. Leaning in closer, she looks at me, tears streaming down her face, in the lowest of whispers, I hear her ask "Will you stay with me and not let them touch me?"

Blaylock Ghardian 
*I watch the scene trying to swallow the nodes in my throat. Fuck! This female is so young and I can see the pain all over her face. My blood boils in my veins thinking about the motherfucker that broke her. Nobody deserves it. Yes, moments like this we cannot say we are more different than humans. We have these fuckers in our race too and pray to SV in silence to not let me find the male that did this or I can't answer for myself. I close my eyes for a second and I can hear her whisper to Rissa and it breaks my heart. This girl has a long jorney to find herself back in this world. I look at my Brothers and they are just watching us not knowing what to do. Keeping distance I look at Rissa and she nods* Ehrin, right? Look, we will never gonna hurt you, okay? And we wil never touch you, I promise. Now, Marissa will take care of you but you need to go with her to this place. Can you demat?* Still crying she answers no with head and turn myself to Butch* Cop, please, we need the car! *I turn to Rissa and her as I see her eyes going wide* Don't worry, okay? We are not going with you. Butch is Marissa's hellren and both will take care of you! *I smile at her trying to bring her some comfort, but inside I feel a mix of anger and sadness*

Butch O'Neal Ghardian
*Smiling to myself as I watch Marissa with her and feeling the pride swell in my chest, I look at the other brothers, whispering* I think it is best we go down first, as not to scare her even more *Seeing them all nod in agreement, we all head down the stairs, and wait for them three to come down, hearing them saying about the state of her, I nod at them and then turn as I hear Marissa's voice* Do you need any help Tahlly? *Seeing her shake her head at me, I open the back door to the Escalade, so the female and her can get in when they are ready to, I go and stand out the way with my Brothers till they do so*

Rhage Ghardian
*Watching Marissa with the female, I wonder how Butch ever got so lucky. Clearing my throat, I look at my brothers* We Demat after they leave, true? *looking at the sky and watching it get lighter and lighter, then glaring at Marissa's back as she gets into the Escalade, then turning to Z* I wonder who she thinks would cry the loudest, you or Phury? *giving Zszadist and friendly punch in the shoulder, he turns around and gives me a pounding on my back, that I loose my balance* Dude, not so hard!! How do I explain that bruise to Mary? *winking at Phury* Really, I am betting she was talking about Blaylock!

Zszadist Ghardian
Fucker! *punching him between the shoulder blades as the Escalade pulls away. Looking up at the sky, it is changing to a lighter heliotrope shade* Butch better haul ass to the Safe Place. *Blaylock's gaze never waivers from the vehicle as it peels down the street* We should uh demat now.

Phury Ghardian
I agree Z. Cormia will be upset if I don’t manifest within the next few minutes. *I pat Blay on the back.* Good job my man, damn good job. *He turns and looks towards me, and I smile, then Z, Rhage and I demat our overdue ass's home.*

Blaylock Ghardian
*I smile at my Brothers and they demat back to the Manse. I still stare the street thinking about that girl and how a male can be such a monster to do it with a female. She could be my sister, she may be a beloved daughter of a good family and now she is damned, not of what happen to her, but for what she is going to go through to get over it - if one day she will be able to overcome all this shit. I look at the sky and in a few minute the sun will be burning me. I can feel the light bothering my eyes, but before demat back, I take my phone and text Rissa* ~txt~Let me know if she is okay. Blay~etxt~* ~

~ At Safe Place ~



Marissa O'Neal Ghardian
*Arriving at Safe Place, Butch pulls up in front of the house and puts the SUV into park. The sound of crying has been ebbing and flowing during the whole ride and it starts to escalate when Ehrin realizes she is someplace new. I gently touch her arm as not to frighten her* We are at Safe Place, it is a home that I run for women. Come, let us get inside *Looking at Butch, no words are needed to tell him to move as fast as he can home. I step out of the car and glance up to see Butch watching to make sure we get out safe. Nodding to him, I assist Ehrin out of the SUV and guide her to the house. As I step on the stairway with her, she stops, the look of fear on her face* What's the matter Ehrin? *Looking at the SUV leaving and the sky getting brighter, I hear her whisper "I'm scared"*

Butch O'Neal Ghardian
*After watching Marissa head inside with the female, knowing they are safe where they are, I high tail it back to the Pit. Not caring if I break a few speed limits as I do so, I so do not wanna be fried here. Slamming the Escalade next to Rhage's GTO, I get out, feeling my skin get warm, I quickly run over to the Pit and get inside. Slamming the door shut behind me and taking a deep breath in the process, suddenly jumping as I hear Vishous's voice asking if I am okay and where the hell have I been, I smile at him and tell him I will tell him later as I am exhausted. Watching him nod at me and then walk off, I head into my room and fall against the bed, my head full of thoughts about what happened to the female we found tonight, Then thinking I will have to check around the area we found her to see if can get any clues about what happened but not being able to do much at this moment in time and till I get the full story from Marissa too*

Marissa O'Neal Ghardian
*taking a breath, I look Ehrin in the eyes and I am as frank with her as I can be* There is a lot that is going to be new and different here, but I and the others here will never do anything to hurt you. And if we unintentionally do, just let us know and we will stop, OK? *at her nod, we proceed up the steps and the door opens just as I touch the handle* Hello Mrs. Crush, I have a new resident with me. Her name is Ehrin and I am going to bring her to the Yellow Room. *guiding Ehrin with my hand on her back, into a guest room, I turn to Mrs Crush and nod my head once* I am going to have Mrs. Crush call some friends of mine *watching Ehrin shake her head vigorously, I place a calming hand on he arm* We need to get you comfortable and we need to assess what has been done. You want to bring this... this... *I can't bring myself to call him a Male* scum to justice, true? *at this she opens her eyes wide* We can't have Males walking around abusing females... it is not the way it should be *gesturing with my hand* and this is a place for females to come when they have no place else to go, you will be safe here. *places my hand on her shoulder* Hence the name, Safe Place...

Ehlena Ghardian 
*Materializing in the front of Safe Place's entrance and pulling out my phone as I wait for the automatic doors to open. Metal shutters? Down. The sun? Feeling the tingle on the back of my neck, it's not up yet... but it will be. Soon. Breathing a sigh of relief as the doors open and a small Female who introduces her self as Mrs. Crush ushers me into Safe Place, I pull up Rehvenge's contact info:

~txt~ I'm here. Safe. But I'll be staying the day. Don't miss me too much. Boss and Baby will snuggle with you. All my love, E. ~etxt~

Putting my phone back into my scrub pocket as I follow Mrs. Crush down the hallway, my phone vibrates again. Reaching back into my pocket..... I stop suddenly when we appear at a closed doorway. Dropping the sleek device, I raise my hand and knock on the door with my knuckles--soft but brisk. Hopefully I don't frighten them. Calling out softly* Hello, my name is Ehlena... may I come in?

Marissa O'Neal Ghardian 
*Patting Ehrin on the back before going to open the door* Ehlena!! *kisses her cheek* Thank you for coming! I want you to meet my new friend Ehrin... Ehrin this is Ehlena. She is a nurse at the Brotherhood Mansion *seeing her eyes go wide* She, like I live at the Mansion *wiggling my fingers behind my back at Ehlena to come closer* and Ehlena is going to examine you to make sure you are OK *watching her cringe* I promise I will stay with you and it will not hurt... It might help if you tell us what happened to cause you to want to greet the sunrise *tilts my head before looking at Ehlena and mouthing...* Autumn? *and lifting an eyebrow*

Autumn Ghardian
*After hearing news of a troubled female coming in while telling Mrs. Crush goodbye. I decided to stick around Safe Place in case I could be of some help. It took some talking but I was able to get Tohrment to understand why I wanted to wait around and stay here until night fall. As I am heading down the hall back to the front area I see Ehlena cross past the hall focused on a room. I round the corner as I see a door close. I lean back against the wall and wait. For what exactly I am unsure, but I feel I need to wait and be here.*

Ehlena Ghardian
*Nodding my head briefly once before sanitizing my hands and donning a pair of gloves* Ehrin? *Smiling softly at her as she turns her gaze to me.... battered. No Female should EVER be this way. Bruised. Feeling a shiver go down my spine, thank goodness Rehvenge wasn't with the Male's when they found her. He'd be out for blood and say fuck doing it the 'justice' way. Rehvenge's type of justice is death for all men who abuse Females. ALL men* May I touch you please? I promise... I won't hurt you. *Looking over at Marissa from my peripheral vision before taking a step forward only AFTER Ehrin nods slowly* Please... tell me if my touch hurts you at all, okay? We'll stop, and take a break. Don't hesitate to speak up... but until then.... can you tell us... *examining her slowly with my eyes, accessing her* what happened?

Marissa O'Neal Ghardian
*Listening to Ehrin tell her tale. At first coming out in fits and starts and then flowing with tears and hiccups... her date picking her up at her parents home... the fine Glymera gentleman, I sneer at the word, an oxymoron if ever I heard one. How he took her out to dinner and a movie and then wanted something more. Something she as a daughter of a fine upstanding home, was taught that she should hold on to, her innocence, her gift to her hellren... not some dandy who thinks the world owes him. Afraid to interrupt, I slowly back out to the doorway. I know Autumn is here, she was helping with a group of Females earlier tonight. I open up the door, and Autumn practically falls into the room. Holding my finger to my lips, I smile slightly at the look Autumn gives me. When Ehrin starts to wind down in her story, she can't seem to continue, I look at Ehlena and her sad nod confirms the what we suspected... she was brutally raped. Looking at Autumn and taking her hand, I give it a squeeze*

Autumn Ghardian
*Hearing the raw emotions in her voice as she finishes her sentence, I hold in a gasp as my eyes travel to her face. So many bruises. Out of my peripheral I see Ehlena move slightly and feel a squeeze of my hand. Blinking, I shift my eyes from the fragile female to Marissa who gives me a reassuring nod. I open my mouth but no words leave. I inhale deeply and gather my own emotions and turn to Marissa.* I hope I can help. *I walk over to the side of the bed and meet her eyes. Giving her a look of complete understanding. I hear Marissa say her name is Ehrin, she then introduces me. Ehrin doesn't waiver the eye contact at all.* For too long I was No'One. * I reach down and place my hand over hers.* With the help of these females *I nod at Marissa and Ehlena* and others you will find yourself again too. We will all help you heal. Inside and out. *I give her a smile and sigh to myself as she sniffles and her tears stop.*

Ehlena Ghardian
*Silently removing my gloves, there's no need for the use of a rape kit. The male will be found.... because male's like that? They like to look for their "property". Turning my head as I frown deeply, throwing my gloves away. May the SV condemn him forever for his actions. But if one of the Male's in the Compound find him first? Justice served* You're safe here, Ehrin. You're. Safe. *Turning back to meet her gaze, trying to soften my own* No males are allowed into Safe Place. With Marissa's help? You'll be able to find yourself... *But she'll never forget. Autumn has never forgot. Xhex has never forgot. They're in that not so rare group of Females that's been wronged by a Male. A group that membership isn't wanted but they come together. Harden. Become stronger Females. My heart aches for the Female before me, for the pain and nightmares that will surely come. For everything. But I see something in her that I used to see back when I worked at Haver's clinic. Even though she wanted to meet the sun.... she has now changed her mind. She's a fighter. She will fight and prevail and on the other side of her journey? She will survive and become stronger. Stronger than I. Stronger than most. But surely, strong*

Marissa O'Neal Ghardian
*Handing Ehrin a towel and a change of clothes, I walk her into the adjoining bathroom* You can wash up here, we will be her when you get back *at her curt nod, she lowers her eyes and goes to turn toward the shower stall. Stopping her with a gentle hand, I lift her chin to look me in the eyes again* If you feel the need for justice, it can be served... just say the name. The Brotherhood is not in the business of ahvenging but since they found you, they will want to see this finished. Just think on it. And also think on going home *holding up a hand* I am sure your parents are frantic, not knowing where you are, you need to consider your options is all I am saying *looking at my sisters behind me* We all know what the Glymera is and how cruel they can be, but you need to make an educated and non emotional decision, and I know that can't be done yet. Go...go take a shower and get clean. Soap and shampoo are already in there. *stepping back as she closes the door, I hear the water start a minute later. Sighing I turn to my sisters* Thank you both for coming! *sitting on the edge of the bed and wiping my brow* For Fades Sake... why are we Females always used and abused? and how can we stop it?

Autumn Ghardian
*Shaking my head at Marissa's question.* That I fear is a question only time or the Scribe Virgin can answer. The best way is for our females to be educated on their true strength and to use their voices.* Turning to look at the shower I unknowingly begin to straighten the room wanting things to seem as normal as possible for her.* If you both wouldn't mind I can sit with her. Let her talk if she wants or simply be here while she rests?* At their nods they both say goodbyes. I know they will both be back in no time to check on her. I hear the shower shut off. I take a seat in the chair by the bed. She exits the bathroom and looks around.* I told them I would sit with you, if that's all right. *At her nod I continue.* We don't have to talk. I am comfortable with silence.* I give her a smile as she climbs into the bed. After a few minutes she suddenly looks up as if she wants to say something. Rather than push I wait for her.* "Well, I am a good listener." *Her voice was stronger than it was earlier. I felt a warmth in my heart at her reaching out, I hope that my story can give her strength.* Well settle in my stories a long one.~


No comments:

Post a Comment