Monday, March 25, 2013

Story Line ~ The Potato Launcher





Hello, dearest Challa's.  

This Story Line was voted on by the Fans of the Fan Page for their favorite Story Line in a two week period.  Read on and see exactly why.

**Links for Facebook profiles and also our Fan Page is already placed in each of our charrie's names.
Just click it and VOILA! 


*Grins up at Cop as he tosses a huge sack of potatoes on the ground next to me.* This will be fun true? *Unable to remember the last time we were able to do this, as if Butch can read my thoughts I hear the male say "Can you remember the last time we did this?" Looking back at the gun before me, finishing attaching the tank while I talk.* Sure...it was before Phury left for the camp....and took our launcher with him. *Muttering under my breath at how much of a sour puss the male was. All we did was break his window a few times...no big deal true?*

*Laughing* Yeah, just a few times, no big deal, true? *Seeing him smirk at me* Right, we will have fun and no one is spoiling it tonight *He nods at me as he is dropping two decent size potatoes in the launcher* Fuck, bro, where are you planning on aiming them fuckers *Seeing him swing around with the launcher in his hand* Whoa! Watch where you are pointing that thing, they might only be spuds but fuck, they will leave a mark *Hearing him snort as he aims it up to the sky "Just testing the fucker out, true?" I laugh as he lets them go, seeing them go high and wondering where they are going to land, after a while, we hear a crashing sound* Fuck V, sounds like you hit a car, at least I know it ain't the Escalade as in the garage.

*Smirking as Cop mentions the Escalade being safe in the garage* Who would leave their car out on a night like tonight? What with it raining potatoes and shit. *Laughing as Cop mentions how Rhage would probably enjoy that if he could fry them.* Hope it was Manny's. *Hearing the sigh from Cop I shrug* What? It would teach him to park his car inside true? *Chuckling slightly as I load up two more spuds into the muzzle and look at him.* Wanna try? This baby definitely has a better kick then our old one. *Holding the gun out to Cop and smirking as he takes it while saying "Fuck yeah"*

*I keep hearing loud booming noises from outside the manse and after the third one, I decide I need to find out what's doing. The noise seems to be coming from the gardens, so I head in that direction. Just as I walk outside, I hear another noise and then the laughter that very definitely belongs to Vishous. Following the sound, I come up to find him passing what's obviously a launcher of some kind to Cop.* Hey, that's not our old one! Son of a bitch, that too cool!

*Been walking in the gardens and around the manse ever since my talk with Rehvenge. Which solved not a damn thing, but making me feel better for saying my piece. Well, that and maybe knowing I interrupted him, if only for a short time. Making my way back closer the thudding sounds are getting louder and louder the closer I get. What the hell is going on? As I round the corner I hear a loud crash and the sound of glass shattering. Oh shit! No way! No fucking way! That is just too perfect. Looking at Rehv's Bentley with the new air conditioning installed in the back window. And over to the far left I see the who and the why of it. * ~asl~ Hey guys! Want to know who's car you just remodeled?

*Laughing as I hear Tohrment* Hey, had to improve it, true? *Seeing him stand beside me as I let off another two, seeing them go high and then hearing another crashing sound* Oops, my bad, wonder what it was this time *Shrugs, then seeing John come from the direction of the cars and say about whose car we just remodeled* Oh come on man, tell us, suspense is killing us, who did V thank for leaving their car out for him to hit? *Laughing as he says Rehvenge* Oh fuck, that is priceless, I just wish I knew what I just hit *Laughing as I feel Tohr pulling on my arm* Whaaaa ..... Oh you wanna go? *Seeing him nod at me as he puts his hand out* Well good job we have others then, isn't it, we made a few just in case one never worked, feel me? *Laughing as he spins around to look for them and seeing Vishous with one in his hands and taking aim into the air again* There she blows .... four!!! *Laughing as they all look at me and shake their heads*

*Pulling the trigger and grinning as this one works just as well as the other. Looking over at Cop with a proud smile on my face* Damn we're good brother. *Laughing at Tohrment's eager expression before I hold the gun out to him. Damn he's as giddy as a school boy as he takes it, looking over and seeing John Matthew sign to Cop "Come on man let me have a turn" Having to stifle a laugh as I hear Cop say "You sure you can handle this son? This ain't a Glock true? Nudging Cop* Oh come on man let the trainee have a go...






 *Dematting to the manse to visit my twin. I look through out the manse. Hearing laughter outside in the garden I make my way there. Stepping outside I see my brothers standing there with guns and not the typical gun but a fucking potato launcher. Shaking my head I thought I took the launcher when I left. At closer inspection those are ummmm what the hell did Cop do to those. It is as if he adds shit to them. More high tech. It figures. Yelling * Hey guys *they all turn with guns aimed at me.* Hey hey turn those fuckers the other way.

*I take the launcher from V before John can get it and look it over.* This piece is outstanding! *I load the launcher, giggling like a little kid. It's been ages since I've played with one. As I hear Phury yelling at us to turn the other way, I launch a potato in his general direction and hear him yell "Fuck!"* Did I hit him? *V shakes his head no but we are both laughing so hard we can hardly stand. John seizes the moment and steals the launcher out of my hand.* Hey!

*Grabbing the launcher out of Tohrment's hands while he's busy laughing at Phury and Phury is busy cussing him out. I run my hands over this fine piece of equipment. Glancing over at Vishous.* ~asl~ Trainee huh? You do know what an expert marksmen I am, true? You want to see who's got better aim? *He shrugs all casual and places his hand roll in his mouth as he says "loud em up". *Pointing to the top of the fence with the barbed wire surrounding the manse.* ~asl~ See the gargoyle statue? Lets see who can knick the tip of its ear the closest. Ready, aim....fire!

*Watching as John and Vishous take aim at the gargoyles* Seriously boys, watch the fucking windows *Seeing them both side glance at me and grin* I mean it, Wrathh said anymore windows and we would pay for it with, his fucking words were 'pay with your lives' *Seeing them shrug at me and continue to aim at them* Oh well, adds to the fun, true? *Reaching inside the bag on the floor and grabbing the other one and taking aim too, watching as all three of us aim at the same gargoyle and seeing John's spud hit his chest, V hits it straight in the face, with mine hitting his face too* Woohoo, go us!

Vishous Ghardian *High fives Cop before turning to look at John Matthew* You were saying....trainee? *Seeing the annoyed look on his face I smirk* It's alright kid, takes years to get as good as Cop and I true? You'll get there. *Watching as Tohrment takes the gun from JM's hands after patting his shoulder. Seeing the glee in Tohr's eyes right before Phury comes over and grabs the gun. Laughing as Phury aims the empty gun at Tohr and says something about see how he likes it.* Alright now ladies...can we just play nice?

*Shakes head no he deserves it sorry man. Reaching down for a potato and loading it, seeing Tohrment try to hide behind Cop. Cop shoves him out of the way in my direct line of sight. Telling him to take his punishment like a male. I pull the trigger and it jams, man what the fuck.....

*I dive behind Cop as I see Phury aim the fucking launcher at me, but bust out laughing as soon as it jams.* That's too classic! *I get up and grab the launcher from him, then pound the butt of it until we hear a pop. I swing it around and pull the trigger, not really aiming like I should. The sound of glass breaking shatters the air and then Vishous is literally jumping in the air screaming "It's Manny's car!" * Oh. Shit.

*Tohrment practically throws the launcher at me and I want to shove it back, but can't bring myself to do it.* ~asl~ I'm not taking the blame for that. Hell no! Is there a car left in the compound that you guys haven't hit? *Loading up another round I take a look around at something else to aim at. Looking up at the top of the mansion is the weather vein that is slowly spinning with the light wind that is blowing. let me show these fuckers how good I am. Taking aim, I pull the trigger and "BAM" I hit it and watch it spin! Doing a small victory arm pump I grin back at the guys with my chest puffed out in pride. ~asl~ Was that a great shot or what? *They all look at me and shrug and go back to laughing about Manny's car. Well , fuck! They didn't even see!

*Watching John jump around the garden like a little girl, we all look at him and continue what we are doing* Well, what can we say, we are just great shots, true? *Looking at JM and then Phury* Well maybe not you two but oh well, we can't all be great at everything *Hearing Tohrment and Vishous burst out laughing as JM flips me off* No little guy, you do it this way *Flipping him off as I aim the launcher at him and watching as he starts running fast across the garden, taking aim just behind him and watching as a potato hits the ground just behind him* That's the way you do it *Hearing Tohr tell me to be careful, look at him* I won't hit him, I promise, just fun, aiming well behind him, believe it or not, was trained for this. *Grins*





* Watching as Cop takes a shot at John. I Walk up to Vishous man you guys are going to be dead when Rehvenge and Manny see what you all did to their cars. I watch as V nods but he doesn't seem all too concerned.* Look man I am going to head inside to see if I can find Zszadist. Let me know how it goes and if we need to perform any fade ceremonies for you guys especially after Rehvenge sees his car. Man, you guys are dead. *Laughing as I tell my brothers I will see them later. I head back into the manse.*

*after Butch takes that last shot at me I decide I've had enough for the night and give them all a high flying bird bird, when I hear Tohrment yell out "Hold up a minute son and I'll head in with you" When he catches up he puts his arm around my shoulder and tells me that was a damn fine shot.* ~asl~ Thanks. Come on lets go inside. I don't want to be out here when Rehvenge or Manny get a look at their cars.

*Smirks as Cop starts bawking like a chicken as John Matthew, Tohrment and Phury all run away to the manse. Shaking my head as I clasp Cop on the shoulder* Just like old times right my brother? *Grinning as he nods and goes to pick up the two other guns. Looking at the one in my hand and glancing at the manse then back to Cop. Seeing the sly smirk on his face as once again he seems to have read my mind* Once more shouldn't hurt true? *Grinning as Cop grabs one more potato and loads it into the gun in my hands. Holding it up and aiming at Blaylock and Saxton's room just because it happens to be on this side of the manse. Hearing cop count down and pressing the trigger as he yells fire. We stand there for a few moments before we hear the sweet sound of success, the shattering of glass. Quickly we grab the remaining potatoes, the other two guns and high tail it back to the Pit. Laughing the whole way.....yep, just like old times.*~

XOXO!







No comments:

Post a Comment