Sunday, September 1, 2013

I guess I'm Jane 2.0.. just call me Boo-sper.







*Honestly, I don't know how to start this.  

I've tried several times and my claws wouldn't work.  

So I guess I'll just ramble because I'm the best at that, true?

Anywho, it's not a good feeling to be stomped out.  Funny thing is?  Omega predicted all this.  Over the past couple of weeks, he posted pictures of a dead black cat.  Then he said he's going to enjoy watching all the Brothers and Shellans be wiped out.  

Don't fault him.  He had no idea about all this.

I've had time to think about everything... I mean, really, what else can I do?  I can't be myself anymore... I'm gone from you guys.  I'm like DW, but alas, I can't touch any of you.  

Two years ago, I brought myself to life on a whim.  Eventually, I found my natch and cuddled my way around and became "Facebook Popular" to where what I would think would actually be revealed and listened to.  Hell, it marveled even moi.

I've loved hard and fierce... and not even in my own family.  Believe me, it's so hard to not even be able to brush my body against a Bastards leg.  Or a Berserkers.  Valkyrie.  One of the Order.  Witch... etc.  The thing is... I'm not gone completely, I see all of you crying and I wish very much to dry your eyes with my fur.  Your pleas have been heard.  They are still being heard.  I just... 

Two years is a very long to be doing something and to have it extinguished in the blink of an eye.  It's even harder because I know for a fact that my time on Facebook is finished.  Even if I wanted to recreate, I'd be extinguished again.  I've seen what my family is going through and I just don't want to uncurl from my ball to do that.


You know what really makes me even sadder?  I never had the chance to retrieve anything that I did.  That's over 3000 + posts (Including pictures, Story Lines, etc) all floating around cyber space.  It's even out of Vishous' hands.  It's beyond tearing my feline heart out... which I'm not sure I have anymore.  At least by their standards.

I feel real.

I feel it deep in my feline bones.  Who are they to tell me when I breathe?  When I sob inwardly?  Who are they to say I'm not real?  They're not the Scribe Virgin, they're NOT allowed to smite moi.  



As I claw this, it's not just moi that's feeling this way.  It's Lassiter.  It's Rhage.  It's Marissa.  It's Amalya.  It's Assail.  It's the one's who keep getting deleted even after they jump through hoops.  It's our whole family whose now reaching out to others to try to figure out our next step.

Whatever the future holds, I know I'll be present, if only in the heart of others.  Honestly, the way it's looking now, we're getting off Facebook completely.  We have a 100% Family/Fan cooperation... and we're not going to do it alone.

Words to the Wise:

Back up everything.  Archive it.  Don't be a sad story like moi.
Make sure you tell people you care for them... I've let MINE Future Shellan alone.  MINE BFF, Dodger also.  They're both forever without me... and it fucking hurts.

Be caring.  You never know how much one whisker rub can mean to someone that's had a bad day.

I never knew how much my paw prints left on your heart-and what they meant to you.

Lastly, I must thank you.  Without YOU, I wouldn't be clawing this right now.  I'd be doing something else.. 

Thank you for letting me come into your lives and leave you with a little Boo-ism.  
Thank you for letting me make your day better.
Thank you for letting me know you.
Thank you for letting me love you.


This isn't the end.
This is a new beginning.

Love.  Peace.  Bacon Grease.
Boo Boo*




No comments:

Post a Comment